You may notice some diversity in my work — I wear a lot of hats!
- Heal K, Wang J, Gortler S, and Zickler T. A Lighting-Invariant Point Processor for Shading ; (To Appear) IEEE/CVF Conference on Computer Vision and Pattern Recognition (CVPR). 2020.
- Ding J, Shahrampour S, Heal K, and Tarokh V. Analysis of Multi-State Autoregressive Models ; IEEE Transactions on Signal Processing; 2018.
- Deng Z, Ding J, Heal K, Tarokh V. The Number of Independent Sets in Hexagonal Graphs ; 2017 IEEE International Symposium on Information Theory (ISIT). 2017.
- Enyioha C, Magnusson S, Heal K, Li N, Fischione C, Tarokh V. On Variability of Renewable Energy and Online Power Allocation ; IEEE Transactions on Power Systems. 2017.
- Robustness Analysis for an Online Decentralized Descent Power Allocation Algorithm. 2016 Workshop on Information Theory and its Application. 2016.
- Convergence of Limited Communications Gradient Methods, in American Control Conference. Boston, MA ; 2016.
- Distributed Resource Allocation with Limited Bandwidth Communications for Power Networks, in Conference on Information Sciences and Systems. Princeton, NJ ; 2016.
- A parameterless scale-space approach to find meaningful modes in histograms – application to image and spectrum segmentation. International Journal of Wavelets, Multiresolution and Information Processing. 2014.