Recent travel (AKA where we may have met!):
- Graphics Colloquium at MIT CSAIL, Oct 2019. Gave a talk on current work on shape from shading.
- Ideals, Varieties, and Algorithms, Amherst College, June 2019. Presented a poster.
- Visited the Leipzig Max Planck Institute for Mathematics in the Sciences, Germany, April-May 2019.
- Theory and Practice in Machine Learning and Computer Vision Workshop at ICERM, Feb 2019.
- Algebraic Vision Research Cluster at ICERM, Feb 2019. Gave a talk on current work on shape from shading.
- Workshop on Real Algebraic Geometry at ICERM, October 2018, presenting a poster titled “Representing the Space of Visual Depth Ambiguities as a Real Affine Variety”.
- S3PM (Shape, Solid, Structure & Physical Modeling) at UC Berkeley, June 2017. Received a NSF student travel award.
- ISIT (Information Theory) at RWTH Aachen University in Germany, June 2017, giving a talk titled The Number of Independent Sets in Hexagonal Graphs. Slides from my talk.
- SIAM-AG (Algebraic Geometry) at Georgia Tech, July 2017, presenting a poster titled Induced Probability Measures on Persistence Diagrams. My poster.